Types of data we collect
What are cookies
How are cookies managed?
There may be cookies stored on your computer or other devices when you access our website that are designed by:
- Third parties who participate with us in marketing programmes.
- Third parties who broadcast web advertisements on behalf of us.
The main purposes for which cookies are used are:
- For technical purposes. This is essential to the effective operation of our website, particularly (if relevant) in relation to on-line transactions and site navigation.
- To give us the relevant information to potentially market to you, particularly web banner advertisements and targeted updates.
- To enable us to collect information about your browsing patterns in order to continuously improve our service to you.
- To enable us to meet any contractual obligations with third parties services
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general there’s a danger that a website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable third party cookies, you may, for example, be prevented from making purchases on websites. If you disable all cookies, you may also be unable to complete purchases and carry out further actions on a website.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. This is used to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is anonymous. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
We collect personal information. We may use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you about stuff you’ve asked/permitted us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails (if available) or by emailing our data protection officer.
Access to your personal information
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to our data protection officer Rich Conlin at email@example.com. If you have any issues with how we process data, you have the right to raise a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.